As part of its turnkey cloud driven 4G+ Business in a box solution, LocaLoop offers the most competitive pricing in the U.S. market for tower side hardware (base stations, etc) and for the subscriber side, CPE’s/Subscriber Modems (SM). LocaLoop has currently certified the following leading edge manufacturers to work with the synKro™ cloud application:
Horizontal & Vertical markets
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (azure.microsoft.com/en-us/)
- Cambium (www.cambiumnetworks.com)
- Mimosa (www.mimosa.co)
- Radwin (www.radwin.com)
- Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net)
- KP Performance Antennas (www.kpperformance.ca)
- ICT Power Supplys (www.ict-power.com)
In addition, LocaLoop’s cloud model is operating with Wi-Fi infrastructure, such as Ubiquiti, Ruckus etc., as part of the overall 4G+ business solution.
Base Station and CPE/SM’s:
LocaLoop has through its own internal testing selected a number of cutting edge manufacturers and arranged favorable OEM agreements that benefit our customer operators as part of LocaLoop’s turnkey solution.