Senior Sales Representative
LocaLoop Inc. – Minneapolis, MN
Unique Career Opportunity in a Disruptive, Cutting Edge, High Tech Company
LocaLoop is closing the broadband Internet gap in rural areas. The demand for our cloud-driven 4G+ broadband Internet business solution is exploding across rural America! We are quickly filling a Senior Sales Representative position on our direct sales team. We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter that knows how to close sales.
We offer market competitive compensation including base, commission and bonus plus participation in our stock option plan. You will start out as an independent contractor with the opportunity to transfer into full time employment within 6 months.
Your Success as A Senior Sales Representative Depends On:
- Your ability to close new business sales, via phone conversation and GoTo Meeting presentations, of LocaLoop’s 4G+ Broadband Internet Solution with business owners in rural markets across the U.S.
- Your ability to sell the value of this opportunity: You will quantify the business opportunity, explain cloud/software/hardware/features and benefits, and how LocaLoop’s solution is differentiated from traditional (“legacy”) vendors and Internet service delivery models that exist in rural markets today.
- Your experience selling hardware, software, and/or cloud service applications: You will be selling an innovative Microsoft cloud based SaaS/IaaS Application enabled business solution to small businesses in rural markets that delivers a turnkey 4G+ broadband Internet service that they in turn sell to their subscribers.
- Prospecting Skills. LocaLoop has an outbound team currently overachieving on leads to be followed-up on by the right candidate. We have identified target customers in over 800 rural markets.
- Skillful Qualification Questioning to uncover the customers motivations, understanding of Internet service delivery in their market, and ultimately if they have financial resources available or to qualify for lease financing.
- Territory Presentation and System Configuration: You will work with our engineering team to present a viable market territory and recommend a network configuration design that provides the best potential business case for the customer
- Add-On Sales to Existing Customers can be a large source of revenue for the company. Your job will be to identify expansion opportunities for existing customers, sell them on the idea, and move them into build-out projects.
- Experience selling B2B SaaS/IaaS applications, software and computer/networking hardware
- Able to work with, primarily, small business owners in rural markets
- Able to present VALUE Propositions, not just prep a quote, and ASK for the sale
- Ability to read customer types and personalities to better engage and respond
- Flexible and capable of handling both transactional and enterprise type sales opportunities
- Willing to involve a team to clarify and win the deal
- Strong organization skills and discipline
- Motivated to solve problems
- 2-5 years of outside sales representative experience selling B2B software or hardware, Cloud-based experience a plus
- Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle. Must be able to build a book-of-business.
- Experience selling in rural markets
- Experience in phone sales and sales via Go-To-Meeting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Solid skills in managing effective customer relations
- Technical aptitude; must be able to quickly learn applications/solutions/products/services, sales strategies, pricing, delivery, and implementation processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a business-related discipline
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Earth
- LocaLoop is based in the Minneapolis, MN area.
- No relocation assistance is available for this position
- US Citizens or immigrants with permanent work permits
- No Green Card assistance
- Principals only
LocaLoop offers a competitive Compensation plan with uncapped commissions and bonuses for meeting targeted sales goals. In addition, we offer paid holidays, paid time off, direct deposit and notebook personal computer.
Minneapolis- based LocaLoop is a fast-growing Internet software technology company closing the 4G+ service availability gap for rural markets. It is the first cloud service vendor that is selling a turnkey 4G+ wireless broadband Internet business solution specifically invented to drive fast profit and subscriber satisfaction for rural markets.